Wednesday, November 9, 2011

It Starts...

Why skill-less you might ask?

It comes down to a mistake. A horrible mistake. I tried to give myself my own nickname. The gory details are recounted in digital clarify over in Episode 41 of the Gamers Lounge. Long story short, I was told I needed a nickname. One of the fellow (guest?) hosts, Mike, piped in rather quickly with "Skill-less Brian." Well after much fighting on my part not a single person there came to my defense, and before I knew it...that name stuck.

I have been given the opportunity to earn a new nickname, but first I have to beat all the guys that were present at the podcast. This list includes Mike, eChris and Bill.

I have played Mike and eChris so far and have lost to both. The game versus eChris came down to a card flip, literally. The game against Mike went a little different and I made a lot of mistakes...he's also really good. All told I am in for a rough road. Hopefully you enjoy the trials and tribulations of the journey. It should be a good time.

1 comment:

  1. Skill-less! I have faith that one day, we can call you Mediocre-Skill Brian instead.

    ReplyDelete